Let Them Sniff!
A dog’s sense of smell is crucial to its understanding of the world around it. Dogs sniff their surroundings to engage their minds and explore. If dogs aren’t allowed to smell the environment around them, it can be distressing, and the lack of normal stimulation sniffing provides can direct them to more destructive activities just to occupy themselves.
Natura lets your dogs snuff the ground so they can self-soothe and occupy themselves with stimulating but harmless activity. It’s good for dogs and even better for pet facilities concerned with pet behavior and client satisfaction.
Cut Labor Costs Without Sacrificing Service
Natura saves on labor costs throughout your pet facility. Our hybrid turf is easy to install with no special training or maintenance required. Once Natura is installed, it will keep your pet facility and dogs clean and presentable.
Don’t waste yours or your employees’ time on unnecessary training, maintenance, or cleaning. Your clients will see the difference on their dogs’ paws, and your employees can spend their time on more important tasks
Pets and Pet Businesses Love Natura!
Natura is trusted where it counts, in pet businesses and households all over the country. Pet daycare and boarding facilities rely on Natura to keep their yards and dogs clean and beautiful.
Don’t just take our word for it, see what our Ambassadors have to say.
Check out some of our Natura Ambassadors, leaders in the industry.
Natura Fits Your Needs
Natura PRO Rolls
Sized for business applications, our “PRO” size roll is the easiest, and most economical, size for your outdoor exercise yard.
- 1 roll covers 133sf
- Each roll weighs about 50lbs
- 100 biodegradable anchors are included with each PRO roll
- Installs easily with minimal tools
PRO Roll (36"x45')
Natura is Also Available in Smaller Sizes
Small Roll (18"x15')
Large Roll (36"x25)
How Natura Works
- Natura is a hybrid turf that anchors directly to the bare ground
- Dogs can smell the earth through it
- The perforated design allows light and liquids to pass through
- Natura allows grass to grow through (if you want it to)
- Natura acts as a protective layer to keep grass from being worn down to the ground
How To Install Natura
Installing Natura is simple and fast. You can expect to install over 300sf per hour.
- Level the ground and remove any dirt clods
- Unroll Natura over the area you wish to cover
- Stretch and anchor Natura with the provided biodegradable anchors.
We have more in-depth instructions on our install page.