The Easy Way to Make Your Dog Park Pay Dividends
Never Close The Dog Yard Again
Your residents want to use the amenities they pay for; you don’t want to have residents knocking on your door or ringing your phone off the hook when the dog park is closed due to mud again. Natura works overtime:
- Serves as a barrier between mud and paws
- Lets dogs grip into the ground
- Cleans paws as they play
- Eliminates bare patches
- Combines the benefits of fake turf with natural grass
Easy to Install, Simple to Maintain
Natura hybrid dog turf installs quickly with minimal labor hours and no special training. Your existing grounds crew or favorite landscaping service can learn how to install Natura in minutes and the installation can be completed with just a few workers, usually well within a day’s time.
As for maintenance, Natura is just like a regular grass yard—only better. You can hose off the turf when it gets dirty and then completely forget it’s there. Natura alleviates maintenance burdens within residential units as well, because dogs will carry less mud back into the property with them.
Low Investment Solution
Natura is a fraction of the cost of traditional artificial turf systems and your investment in Natura will pay dividends. Residents will never know how little you spent on Natura, because their experience with your dog park or green space will be so vastly improved. Because the maintenance requirements are virtually identical to a regular grass yard, you won’t see an increase in costs associated with your new Natura installation, either.
Introducing 6' Wide Rolls!
You asked…we listened
We were repeatedly were about wider rolls to make the easy installation, even faster. Now you can order 6′ wide rolls of Natura directly from us. These 6′ wide rolls also have an added feature we call the StaySeam™. Our StaySeam allows for easy overlapping of rolls when installing on large areas. The StaySeam will reduce the stretch of the turf as temperatures change, giving you an even better ground cover experience from Natura.
*note: 6′ wide rolls are heavy and require a 2-person lift. They also require shipping on pallets. See product page for more information.
Gate Starter Kit
Choosing a new ground cover for your property is a big decision, and one that should not be taken lightly. We are confident in our Natura hybrid turf solution and we invite you to try it on your biggest problem area on your property. We have found that this area is most often a gate access point.
For $325 + shipping you will receive 73sf of Natura – enough to cover the bare area around gate. Your maintenance or landscape crew can install Natura in minutes.
Our Starter kit is a low-risk way to cover muddy, problem areas for good – and to see for yourself how Natura can help you transform any high-traffic outdoor yard space.
Natura Fits Your Needs
Natura PRO Rolls
Sized for business applications, our “PRO” size rolls are the easiest, and most economical, sizes for your outdoor exercise yard.
- 1 roll covers 133sf
- Each roll weighs about 50lbs
- 100 biodegradable anchors are included with each PRO-3 roll
- Installs easily with minimal tools
- 1 roll covers 266sf
- Each roll weighs just under 100lbs – 2-person lift
- 150 biodegradable anchors are included with each PRO-6 roll
- Installs easily with minimal tools
PRO-3 Roll 36″x45′
PRO-6 Roll 72″x45′
Natura is Also Available in Smaller Sizes
Small Roll 18"x15' - nominal dimension
Large Roll 36"x25' - nominal dimension
How Much Natura Do You Need?
Natura comes in three roll sizes, enter the dimensions of your outdoor space you wish to cover with Natura to determine how much product to order.
How Natura Works
- Natura is a hybrid turf that anchors directly to the bare ground
- Dogs can smell the earth through it
- The perforated design allows light and liquids to pass through
- Natura allows grass to grow through (if you want it to)
- Natura acts as a protective layer to keep grass from being worn down to the ground
How To Install Natura
Installing Natura is simple and fast. You can expect to install over 300sf per hour.
- Level the ground and remove any dirt clods
- Unroll Natura over the area you wish to cover
- Stretch and anchor Natura with the provided biodegradable anchors.
We have more in-depth instructions on our install page.